Transforming New Media: Australian Indigenous Artists
- Date: 22/10/2004 - 17/11/2004
- Venue: Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Artist: Darren Dale, Jonathan Jones & David Page, Christian Thompson
- Curator: Kim Machan
- Institution: SENI Art, Singapore Arts Museum, Queensland University of Technology, Creative Industries, The Gallery, Earl Lu Gallery, LASALLE-SIA College of the Arts Singapore, The Substation, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, p-10, Nanyang Technological University, SIGGRAPH Singapore, Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Asialink, Art Center Nabi, Videotage, Experimenta
- Sponsor: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia Council for the Arts, National Heritage Board Singapore, National Arts Council Singapore, Arts Queensland, Brisbane City Council, Arts Victoria, Australian Film Commission, NEC, Touche, Apple, Tourism Queensland, Nie, Esplanade, Switch Media
Darren Dale, Jonathon Jones and David Page’s artwork behind the mountain (2004) was commissioned by the Australian Centre for the Moving Image.