David Haines & Joyce Hinterding were featured in Light from Light, 2010-2012.
David Haines & Joyce Hinterding live and work in Australia.
- Telepathy, Performance Space Sydney
- The premier of Queenslands National New media Art Award, EarthStar, GOMA Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland
- Current 08 : Sculpture Projects in the River City , The Immaterial’s Language – Molecules – Vibration
- HEADLAND, (A limited edition artist’s publication) collaborative work from Joyce Hinterding and David Haines, including Texts by Ann Finegan and Amanda Williams Parramatta City Council
- 512K to Blacktown 2008, ICAN Institute for Contemporary Art Newtown.
- 21:100:100 One hundred Sound Works by One hundred Artists from the 21st century, Spectral Gertrude st Melbourne.
- Electromagnetique Composition for Building Plants and Stars 2008, BREENSPACE, Sydney
- Turn and Widen, TWWR, The 5th Seoul International Media Art Biennale Seoul Korea
- Modern Ruin, Black Canyon GOMA Gallery of Modern Art Queensland , QLD,
- CORE (Cosmic Orgone Research Engineering), IASKA:International Art Space Kellerberrin Australia.
- Waves – The Art of the Electromagnetic Society, Purple Rain PHOENIX Halle Dortmund, Germany
- Superlight: The 2nd Biennial 01SJ Art on the edge, Black Canyon and Earth Field San Jose Museum Art, California, USA
- Aeriology, AV festival, Reg Vardy Gallery, Sunderland, England
- The Visitors – Aliens and UFOs in Contemporary Art, TWWR_XR: (Two Works for Wilhelm Reich (Extended Remix)) Penrith regional Gallery & Lewers Bequest Australia (in)visible sounds, Purple Rain Montevideo, The Dutch Institute for Time based Art, Netherlands
- V2 Zone, Act interact, Purple Rain, The Museum of Contemporary Art Taipei, Taiwan
- Re:search – art collaboration between Australia and Japan, Electromagnetique Composition for Building Plants and Stars, Sendai Mediatheque, Sendai, Japan
- Waves The 8th International Festival for New Media Culture ART+COMMUNICATION, Purple Rain, Riga, Latvia
- Under the Radar, HOUSE II, The Great Artesian Basin, Pennsylvania USA FACT, (Foundation for Art & Creative Technology) Liverpool England
- Two works for Wilhelm Reich, OE Antennae, PICA Perth WA
- What Survives, Radiation_3: The evil dead, The performance Space Sydney
- The butterfly Effect, Hollow earth Theory Revived: Field study 1, The Museum of Sydney
- Hollow earth Theory Revived: Field study 1& 2, 24 hr Art Darwin, NT
- Vanishing Point Experimenta, HOUSE II, The Great Artesian Basin, Pennsylvania USA, Melbourne
- Purple Rain, Artspace, Sydney
- 070905, Radiation_2 NZ, Pelt, Sydney
- 26th Bienal de Sao Paulo 2004, Image Smugglers in a free Territory, National Representation Australia ‘Purple Rain’, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Pegging Out, Harmonic33, Hazelhurst Regional gallery
- Lets talk about six, HOUSE II, The Great Artesian Basin, Pennsylvania USA, Dunedin Public Art Gallery New Zealand
- Remembrance + The Moving Image: Persistence of Vision, Undertow 1999 ACMI Melbourne
- The Liquid Sea, HOUSE II, The Great Artesian Basin, Pennsylvania USA, MCA Sydney.
- Ten Days on the Island Festival, ‘The levitation Grounds’, CAST Hobart
- I . Audio – Radiation _1, Performance Space Sydney
- Shangrila, Ono Soul, Artspace Sydney
- Deep Space, Immersion and Sensation, The Blinds and the Shutters, ACMI The Australian Center for the Moving Image Federation Square Melbourne
- MAAP, Multimedia Art Asia Pacific, The Levitation Grounds, The Art Museum of China Millennium Monument, Bejing China
- st@rt up: new interactive media “The levitation Grounds”, Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- The World May Be (Fantastic) 13th Sydney Biennale of Sydney The Plasma Wave instrument: Air time, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney.
- Converg where art and Science meet: The Plasma Wave instrument: Air time, The Adelaide Biennial
- ARCO The Levitation Grounds Madrid, Spain.
- 7th Istanbul Biennial aeriology, Yerebetan Cistern Istanbul Turkey.
- Space Odysseys, Immersion And Sensation, The Blinds and the Shutters, Art Gallery of NSW, The Australian Center for the moving Image Melbourne
- Pivot V: About Photography “The levitation Grounds, Carnegie Gallery Hobart
- The levitation Grounds, Artspace Sydney
- Manifesto, Time Capsule, Time Lapse Antenna, Experimenta Media Arts, Span Galleries Melbourne.
- Aeritis, Ideal Australia Publication, Experimental Art Foundation, Adelaide aeriology, V2 Institute for unstable media, Rotterdam Holland
- Voltage, Siphon, The Physics Room, Christchurch New Zealand
- I-TONE aeriology, Artspace Sydney
- Ich Phoneix, Ein Kunstereignis, Koronatron: The twenty four winds of the sparkling globe. Gasometer, Oberhausen, Germany
- Aeriology, Artspace, Auckland, New Zealand Sound
- In Space: Australian Sound Art, The Oscillators, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney.
- Experimenta 94, Earwitness: Excursions In Sound, Cloud, Australian Centre for contemporary Art, Melbourne
- Australian Sound Art Meridian, Siphon and Active Neutral Earth, Xebec Hall, Kobe, Japan
- Joyce Hinterding – Recent Works, Experimental Art Foundation, Adelaide
- 9th Biennale Of Sydney, Electrical Storms, Bond store, Sydney