Gupta presented a solo exhibition at MAAP SPACE in July 2013 and has also been exhibited as part of MAAP in Beijing 2002: moist. Her work will be featured in MAAP’s 2014 international touring exhibition LANDSEASKY
Shilpa Gupta lives and works in Mumbai, India where she has studied sculpture at the Sir J. J. School of Fine Arts from 1992 to 1997.
She has had solo shows at Contemporary Art Center in Cincinnati, Museum voor Moderne Kunst in Arnhem, Arnolfini in Bristol, Castle Blandy in France, OK Center for Contemporary Art in Linz amongst other institutions. She has had gallery solos with Gallerie Yvon Lambert in Paris, Chemould Prescott Road in Mumbai, Galleria Continua in San Gimignano, and at the public gallery, Lalit Kala Akademie hosted Vadehra Gallery, New Delhi.
Shilpa has been invited to the Younger Than Jesus Triennale at New Museum, New York; Lyon Biennale ‘09 curated by Hou Hanru; Gwangju Biennale ‘08 directed by Okwui Enwezor and curated by Ranjit Hoskote; Yokohama Triennale ‘08 curated by Hans Ulrich Obrist; Liverpool Biennale ‘06 curated by Gerardo Mosquera and biennales at Auckland, Seoul, Havana, Sydney and Shanghai.
Gupta’s work has been shown in leading international institutions and museums such as the Tate Modern, Serpentine Gallery, Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Daimler Chrysler Contemporary, Mori Museum, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New Museum, Chicago Cultural Center, Louisiana Museum and Devi Art Foundation in Gurgaon amongst others.
In 2012 she designed the book ‘dates.sites: Project Cinema City Bombay/Mumbai’, edited by Madhusree Dutta. She has co-facilitated ‘Crossovers & Rewrites: Borders over Asia Museum of Contemporary Art, World Social Forum, Porto Alegre’ in 2005 and ‘Aar Paar, a public art exchange project between India and Pakistan alongwith Huma Mulji from 2002 – 2006.
In 2013 she will have solo shows at the MAAP Space in Brisbane, Australia and Galerie im TaxisPalais in Innsburg, Austria and will participate in Sharjah Biennale curated by Yuko Hasegawa and No Country at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- 1992-1997 B.F.A. Sculpture, Sir J. J. School of Fine Arts, Mumbai
Selected Solo Exhibitions
- Shilpa Gupta MAAP Space, Brisbane. Curated by Kim Machan
- I live under your sky too Outdoor Light Installation, Mumbai
- Will we ever be able to mark enough? Galerie im TaxisPalais, Innsbruck. Curated by Renee Baert
- Will we ever be able to mark enough? Museum voor Moderne Kunst, Arnhem; Cultuurcentrum, Bruges. Curated by Renee Baert
- Someone Else Arnolfini, Bristol. Curated by Nav Haq
- Notes Dvir Gallery, Tel Aviv
- Someone Else Chemould Prescott Road, Mumbai
- Will we ever be able to mark enough? Darling Fonderie, Montreal. Curated by Renee Baert
- A Bit Closer Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati
- 2652 Dvir Gallery, Tel Aviv
- Castle Blandy, France. Galleria Continua in collaboration with Yvon Lambert
- Half A Sky OK Center for Contemporary Art, Linz
- Solo Show Yvon Lambert, Paris
- Second Moon Galeria Continua, Sangigimano
- While I Sleep Le Laboratoire, Paris
- Recent Works Lalit Kala Akademi with Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi
- BlindStars StarsBlind Galerie Volker Diehl and BodhiBerlin, Berlin; Bodhi Kala Ghodha and Bodhi Wadi Bunder, Mumbai
- Apeejay Media Gallery, New Delhi
- Sakshi Gallery, Mumbai
- Artists’ Studio, London
- Bose Pacia Gallery, New York
- Provisions Library, Resource Center for Activism and Arts, Washington DC
- Your Kidney Supermarket Oxford Bookstore, Mumbai
- Blessed Bandwidth.net Net art Commission from Tate Online, London
Launch at Gallery Chemould, Mumbai
- Sentiment Express Loftus Loyld Café: Mercer Union and SAVAC, Toronto
- Moving Image Center, Auckland
- Gallery 4A, Sydney
- Galerie de l’école Supérieure d’Art d’Aix en Provence
- Artspace, Sydney
Selected Group Exhibitions
- Re:emerge, Towards a New Cultural Cartography Sharjah Biennale. Curated by Yuko Hasegawa
- No Country: Contemporary Art for South and Southeast Asia Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York. Curated by June Yap
- The Presence of Sound Villa Iris Artspace, Fundación Botín, Santander. Curated by Núria Querol and Nida Ghouse
- Citizen-Artist Chemould Prescott Road, Mumbai. Curated by Geeta Kapur
- My Third Country Frankendael, Amsterdam. Curated by Caroyln Drake and Nathanja van Dijk
- All You Need Is LOVE Mori Art Museum, Tokyo
- Every Day Matters Faurschou Foundation Copenhagen
- Just what is it that makes today so familiar, so uneasy? Lofoten International Art Festival 2013, Curated by Bassam El Baroni, Eva González-Sancho and Anne Szefer Karlsen.
- A Stone Left Unturned Gallerie Yvon Lambert, Paris. Curated by Simon Castets
- Imagined Communities Golden Thread Gallery, Northern Ireland. Curated by Miguel Amado
- Langages : Entre le dire et le faire Foundation Calouste Gulbenkian, Paris. Curated by Filipa Oliveira
- Uncomfortably Numb Lakeeren Art Gallery, Mumbai. Curated by Arshiya Lokhandwala
- Women In-Between: Asian Women Artists 1984-2012 Tochigi Prefectural Museum of Fine Arts; Mie Prefectural Art Museum
- The Collectors Show: Weight of History Singapore Art Museum, Singapore
- Peak Shift Effect Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi. Curated by Gayatri Sinha
- Lines of Control: Partition as a Productive Space Herbert F. Johnson Museum, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. Curated by Green Cardamom
- Sound Art: Sound as Medium of Fine Art ZKM Media Museum, Karlsruhe. Curated by Peter Weibel and Julia Gerlach
- Women In-Between: Asian Women Artists 1984-2012 Fukuoka Asian Art Museum, Fukuoka; Okinawa Prefectural Museum & Art Museum
- Apo-calypse Béard Factory, Clarens / Montreux
- Blind Stars Stars Blind MACRO – Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome
- Beyond Memory Museum On The Seam, Jerusalem. Curated by Raphie Etgar
- Global to Local: Histories Bristol Museum and Art Gallery. Curated by Tom Trevor and Julia Carver
- Critical Mass Contemporary Art from India Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Israel
- You Are Now Entering _____ Centre for Contemporary Art Derry, Londonderry. Curated by Miguel Amado
- Violence – Double Spread School of Art and Aesthetics, JNU, New Delhi. Curated by Amit Mukhopadhyay
- Unrest Apex Art, New York. Curated by Natalie Musteata
- Artists against AFSPA supporting Irom Sharmila National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai
- Descriptive Acts San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Curated by Rudolf Frieling
- What a Wonderful World Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art, Hiroshima. Curated by Naoko Sumi
- Vivement Demian Museum of Contemporary Art – Val De Marne, France
- Open Space 2012 NTT InterCommunication Center, Tokyo
- Pink Caviar: New acquisitions 2009–2011, Louisiana Museum, Denmark
- Indian Highway Curated by Julia Peyton-Jones, Hans Ulrich Obrist and Gunnar B. Kvaran. Ullens Center for Contemporary Art (UCCA), Beijing
- Wisdom of Shadow: Art in the Era of Corrupted Information International Sinop Biennial, Sinopale. Curated by Aslı Çetinkaya, Işın Önol and group
- Repeat to fade Mendes Wood Gallery, Sao Paulo. Curated by Carolyn Drake & Carly McGoldrick
- Mixed Bathing World Beppu, Japan, Curated by Fumihiko Sumitomo
- Energy Plus – Inter-city Pavilion 9th Shanghai Biennale. Curated by Diana Campbell and Susan Hapgood
- Digital Life 2012- Human Connections MACRO – Museum of Contemporary Art, Rome
- To Let The World In: Narrative And Beyond In Indian Contemporary Art Lalit Kala Regional Centre, Chennai. Curated by Chaitanya Sambrani
- Face Contact Iberia Center for Contemporary Art, Beijing. Curated by Gerardo Mosquera
- But a pit stop on a long journey Wanås Foundation, Sweden
- India Today ARKEN Museum of Modern Art, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Incredible India Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil, São Paulo. Curated by Tereza de Arruda
- Of Places and Journeys Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi
- Indian Highway Musée d’art contemporain de Lyon. Curated by Julia Peyton-Jones, Hans-Ulrich Obrist and Gunnar B. Kvaran and Thierry Raspail
- Indian Highway MAXXI, Rome. Curated by Julia Peyton-Jones, Hans-Ulrich Obrist and Gunnar B. Kvaran and Giulia Ferracci
- Samtidigt / Concurrent India Helsinki Art Museum, Tennis Palace
- Paris, Mumbai, New Delhi Centre Pompidou, Paris
- Face Contact PhotoEspana 2011, Teatro Fernán Gómez, Centro de Arte, Madrid. Curated by Gerardo Mosquera
- Art & Stars & Cars Mercedes-Benz Museum, Stuttgart. Daimler Art Collection
- Inner Voices 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa. Curated by Hiromi Kurosawa
- Rewriting Worlds 4th Moscow Biennale Moscow. Curated by Peter Weibel & Joseph Backstein
- Nevermore Museum of Contemporary Art- Val De Marne, France. Curated by Alexia Fabre
- True Faith Andersen’s Contemporary, Denmark
- To The Arts, Citizens! Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art, Porto. Curated by Oscar Faria and Joao Fernandes
- Right to Dissent The Clark House, Mumbai. Curated by Tushar Joag
- Ak7- Contemporary Design by Contemporary Artists, Galerie Elisabeth & Klaus Thoman, Innsbruck
- At the Gates of Jerusalem, A Black Sun is Alight (Osip Mandelstam), Dvir Gallery, Tel Aviv
- Artworks, Deutsche Bank Collection, Group Head Office, Frankfurt
- Hohenrausch.2 OK Centrum, Linz
- Formally Speaking- Lines Made By Walking, Haifa Museum of Art, Haifa. Curated by Ruth Direktor
- Contemporary Punjabi Exhibition The Reach, Gallery Museum Abbotsford. Curated by Scott Marsden
- Evento, The Urbain Art Biennale Bordeaux, France, Artistic Director Michelangelo Pistoletto
- Generation in Transition.: New Art from India Zachęta Narodowa Galeria Sztuki, Warszawa. Curated by Magda Kardasz
- Generation in Transition.: New Art from India Contemporary Art Centre, Vilnius, Lithuania. Curated by Magda Kardasz
- Incredible India Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil, Sao Paulo. Curated by Tereza de Arruda
- The Matter Within: New Contemporary Art of India Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco. Curated by Betti-Sue Hertz
- XI Bienal de Cuenca: In-Between: Openings, Contacts and Urban wanderings in Today’s Art Museo de Arte Modernos, Ecuador
- The Walls That Divide Us Apex Art, New York. Curated by Miguel Amado
- Generation in Transition. New Art from India Contemporary Art Centre, Vilnius, Lithuania. Curated by Magda Kardasz
- Last Ride In A Hot Air Balloon : The 4th Auckland Triennale Auckland. Curated by Natasha Conland
- Trust: Media City Seoul 2010 Seoul. Directed by Kim Sunjung
- The Tradition of the New Sakshi Art Gallery, Mumbai. Curated by Andre Lee
- Contemplating the Void: Interventions in the Guggenheim Rotunda Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York
- Asia In Motion- Video Art and Beyond Fukuoka Asian Art Museum, Fukuoka
- Roots Park Hotel, Sakshi Art Gallery, Chennai
- Experimenta Utopia Now International Biennial of Media Art, The Arts Center, Black Box, Melbourne
- Indian Highway Herning Museum Of Contemporary Art, Denmark. Curated by Julia Peyton-Jones, Hans-Ulrich Obrist and Gunnar B. Kvaran and Stinna Toft
- Kismet and Karma Leeds Art Gallery. Organised by Shisha, Manchester. Leeds
- Vancouver Biennale In Transition: New Art from India Richmond Art Gallery, Vancouver Biennale
- Languages and Experimentations: Young artists in a contemporary collection MART, Contemporary and Modern Art Museum of Trento and Rovereto. Curated by Giorgio Verzotti
- The 11th hour Tang Contemporary Art, Beijing. Curated by: Shaheen Merali
- Practicing Memory – Every Moment in an All-Embracing Present Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto, Biella. Curated by: Matteo Lucchetti
- The Armory Show Yvon Lambert Paris, New York
- Wish List of a Young Collector Gallery Yvon Lambert, Paris
- Art Celebrates! 2010 Vadehra Art Gallery, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi. Curated by Rupika Chawla
- To The Arts, Citizens! Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art, Porto. Curated by Óscar Faria and João Fernandes
- Nevermore Museum of Contemporary Art – Val De Marne, France
- Freedom Is Notional (3 person show) Experimenter, Kolkatta
- Younger than Jesus Triennial New Museum, New York
- Biennale Cuvee – World Selection of Contemporary Art OK Center for Contemporary Art, Linz, Austria. Curated by Manray Hsu and Martin Sturm
- Everyday Miracles 10th Biennale de Lyon. Curated by Hou Hanru
- The World Is Yours Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, Humlebæk
- Freedom in Notional (three person show) Experimenter, Calcutta
- Inside Job-Curated by Galerie Krinzinger. Curated by Dan Cameron and Maria de Corral, Vienna
- Rotating Views # 1 Museum Collection, Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, Oslo
- Everyday Miracles Extended Walter and McBean Galleries, San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco; REDCAT, Los Angeles. Curated by Hou Hanru
- Chalo! India: A New Era of Indian Art The National Museum of Contemporary Art, Seoul; Essl Museum, Vienna
- Indian Highway Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, Oslo. Curated by Julia Peyton-Jones and Hans Ulrich Obrist and Gunnar B Kvaran
- Void of Memory Platform 2009 at Defense Security Command, Seoul
- Yokohama 2008: International Triennale of Contemporary Art. Curated by Hans Ulrich Obrist, Daniel Birnbaum, Hu Fang, Akiko Miyake and Beatrix Ruf
- The 7th Gwangju Biennale Directed by Okwui Enwezor. Curated by Hyunjin Kim and Ranjit Hoskote
- Indian Highway Serpentine Gallery, London. Curated by Julia Peyton-Jones and Hans Ulrich Obrist and Gunnar Kvaran
- I have a Dream – Kuandu Biennale 2008 Solo exhibitions by 10 Asian artists, Kuandu Museum of Fine Arts, Taipei
- Where in the World Devi Art Foundation, New Delhi. Curated by faculty and students from the School of Arts and Aesthetics, JNU
- What do you want? Corner House, Manchester Asian Art Triennial. Curated by Kathy Rae Huffman
- India Crossing Studio la Città, Verona. In Collaboration with Bodhi Art Gallery, Mumbai
- 3rd Seville International Biennial of Contemporary Art. Curated by Peter Weibel, Wonil Rhee and Marie-Ange Brayer
- Chalo! India: A New Era of Indian Art Mori Art Museum, Tokyo.
- India Moderna IVAM, Institut Valencià d’Art Modern, Valencia
- Wie du mir Minoriten Kultur, Graz
- India: Public Places, Private Spaces – Contemporary Photography and Video Art The Newark Museum, NJ and Minneapolis Institute of Arts. Co-Curated by Zette Emmons, Gayatri Sinha and Paul Sternberger
- Tiger by the Tail! Contemporary Women of India Transforming Culture Mabel Douglass Galleries, Rutgers University, NJ; Arthur Ross Gallery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia; Katzen Arts Center Museum, American University, Washington; Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami, Miami. Curated by Wendy Tarlow Kaplan.
- Click! Contemporary Photography in India Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi. Curated by Sunil Gupta and Radhika Singh
- Still Moving Image Devi Art Foundation, New Delhi. Curated by Deeksha Nath
- Look Around Artericambi, Verona
- India Time Paolo Curti /AnnaMaria Gambuzzi & Co, Milan. Curated by Yashodhara Dalmia
- GlobalEurAsia, Art Cologne, Koelnmesse, Cologne. Curated by Dr. Renate Goldmann
- New Narratives: Contemporary Art from India The Zimmerli Art Museum, NJ. Curated by Betty Seid. Video Art curated by Johan Pijnappel.
- Art Moscow 2008 Galerie Volker Diehl, Moscow
- Affair 1×1 Gallery, Dubai. Curated by Bose Krishnamachari
- Where in the World Devi Art Foundation, New Delhi
- Art Miami Bodhi Gallery, Miami
- New Commissions Museum of Contemporary Art – Val De Marne, France
- Politics of Fear Albion Gallery, London
- Lyon Biennale Lyon. Curated by Stephanie Moisdon and Hans Ulrich Obrist. / Curator, Pooja Sood
- The Thermocline of Art- New Asian Waves ZKM – Museum für Neue Kunst, Karlsruhe. Curated by Wonil Rhee.
- Frame/Grid/Room/Cell Bodhi Art, Mumbai. Curated By Gayatri Sinha
- Private/ Corporate IV Daimler Chrysler Contemporary, Berlin
- Edge of Desire National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai and National Gallery of Modern Art, Delhi. Curated by Chaitanya Sambrani.
- AfterShock: Conflict, Violence and Resolution in Contemporary Art Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts and University of Hertfordshire Galleries, UK. Curated by Yasmin Canvin.
- Objects: Making Unmaking Vadehra Art Gallery, New Delhi. Curated by Vidya Shivadas
- The Armory Gallery Bose Pacia, New York and Nature Morte, New Delhi
- Fashion Accidentally Museum of Contemporary Art, Taipei. Curated by Sean Hu.
- New Narratives: Contemporary Art from India Chicago Cultural Center. Curated by Betty Seid. Video Art curated by Johan Pijnappel.
- Border Jam Montevideo. Curated by Gerardo Mosquera.
- New Delhi/ New Wave Primo Marella Gallery, Milan. Curated by Jerome Nuetres
- What Wears Me Matthieu Foss at C&L Gallery, Mumbai
- Asia Europe Mediations Kunsthalle Faust, Hannover; IF Museum Inner Spaces, Poland; Zendai MoMA, Shanghai
- Art Forum Berlin Galerie Volker Diehl, Berlin
- India Arte Oggi Spazio Oberdan, Milan. Curated by Daniela Palazzoli
- Tiger by the Tail! Contemporary Women of India Transforming Culture Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University, Waltham. Curated by Wendy Tarlow Kaplan.
- Liverpool Biennial Liverpool. Curated by Man Ray and Gerardo Mosquera
- Solo Show – The Blackbox @ ARCO ‘06 Madrid, Spain. Curated by KarinOhlenschläher, Christiane Paul and Jemima Rellie. Bose Pacia Gallery, New York.
- Contemporary Commonwealth Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Melbourne. Curated by Mike Stubbs and Alessio Cavallaro.
- 9th Havana Biennial
- Lille 3000 Lille. Curated by Caroline Naphegyi.
- Subcontingente Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Torino. Curated by Ilaria Bonacossa and Francesco Manacorda
- Zones of Contact Biennale of Sydney. Curated by Charles Merewether.
- Photography, Video, Mixed Media III Daimler Chrysler Contemporary, Berlin
- Moving Spirits Francke Foundation and Werkleitz. Halle/Saale.
- Hyper-links for Dead links Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art. Curated by Candy Factory @ Artonline.jp
- Avatars of the Object: Sculptural Projections Jehangir Nicholson Gallery, Guild Art Gallery, Mumbai. Curated by Nancy Adajania.
- Hyper Design Shanghai Biennale. Curated by Huang Du, Shu-Min Lin, Wonil Rhee, Gianfranco Maraniello and Jonathan Watkins
- Estrecho Dudoso (Doubtful Strait). Curated by Virginia Pérez-Ratton and Tamara Díaz Bringas, TEOR/éTica, San Jose.
- Art meets Media- Adventures in Perception NTT InterCommunication Center (ICC), Tokyo. Curated by Sumitomo Fumihiko and Yukiko Shikata.
- Wayward Economy Main Trend Gallery, Taipei. Curated by Manray Hsu and Maren Richter.
- Lak-ka-pid, Lak-ka-perd: The Bangkok Invisible Landscapes Cafe at House Rama Theatre, Bangkok. Curated by Miya Yoshida and Sopawan Boonnimitra.
- 3rd Fukuoka Asian Art Triennale Fukuoka Asian Art Musuem, Fukuoka City.
- Crossovers & Rewrites: Borders over Asia Museum of Contemporary Art, World Social Forum, Porto Alegre. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta and Mamta Murthy.
- Disobedience Ivan Dougherty Gallery, Sydney. Curated by Zanny Begg and David McNeill.
- Edge of Desire Asia Society and Queens Museum, New York; Tamayo Museum, Mexico City. Curated by Chaitanya Sambrani.
- The Artist Lives and Works in … House of World Culture, Berlin.
- Festival HTMlles Biennale Internationale De Cyberart, STUDIO XX, Montreal.
- On Leaving and Arriving Street Container, g39, Cardiff.
- Indian Summer École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-arts, Paris.
- Aar-Paar 3 Public art exchange project of between India and Pakistan. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta and Huma Mulji.
- The 10 Commandments Hygiene-Museum, Dresden. Curated by Klaus Biesenbach.
- Transmediale The House of World Cultures, Berlin. (Received Interaction Award)
- Media City Seoul Biennale. Curated by Johan Pijnappel, Liz Hughes, Hans D Christ and Yoon Jin-Sup.
- Indian Video Art-History in Motion Fukuoka Asian Art Musuem, Fukuoka City. Curated by Johan Pijnappel.
- International Symposium of Electronic Art 2004 The Elion Home, Tallinn.
- Wonderful Travel Agency Borusan Art Gallery, Istanbul. Curated by Young Chul Lee.
- Rohkunstbau XI Groß Leuthen. Curated by Mark Gisbourne.
- Dorf in die Metroplol – Rohkunstbau in Berlin Kunstlerhauses Bethanien, Berlin.
- Edge of Desire Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth. Curated by Chaitanya Sambrani.
- Zoom! Art in Contemporary India Culturgest, Lisbon. Curated by Nancy Adajania and Luis Serpa.
- I love my India Total Museum, Seoul. Curated by Johan Pijnappel.
- Another Passage to India Musée d’ethnographie, Genève. Curated by Pooja Sood.
- Asian Traffic Asia-Australia Centre for Contemporary Art, Sydney.
- Aar-Paar 3 Public art exchange project of between India and Pakistan. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta and Huma Mulji.
- Viper Basel Kunsthalle Basel, Museum für Gegenwartskunst, Basel.
- Crossing Currents: Video Art and Cultural Identity Lalit Kala Akademi Galleries, New Delhi. Curated by Johan Pijnappel.
- Video Art Road in Delhi In collaboration with Johan Pijnappel, Crossing Currents exhibition. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta.
- Exploring Memory and Self Jendela, The Esplanade, Singapore
- Body.City The House of World Cultures, Berlin. Curated by Geeta Kapur.
- Learning from* NGBK, Berlin and Kunsthalle Exnerqasse WUK, Vienna.
- OK. Video Indonesian National Gallery, Jakarta.
- Video Brasil Sao Paulo.
- Peace Taxi Public Mobile Installation in Taxi’s, Toronto. Curated by SAVAC.
- Diverge NGMA, Mumbai. Curated by Geeta Kapur and Chaitanya Sambrani.
- Video Art Road Show 1 & 2 Carter Road, Mumbai. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta.
- 10th Biennial of Moving Images Centre Pour l’ Image Contemoraine, Geneva.
- Upstream Hoorn and Scheepvaartmuseum, Amsterdam. Curated by Marjolijn Hessing and Helga Lasschuijt.
- Wayside Deity (Two person show) Art Inc Gallery, New Delhi.
- New Territories The Arches, Glasgow. Curated by Nikki Mcclian.
- Site + Sight Earl Lu Gallery, Singapore. Curated by BingHui HuangFu.
- New Indian Art : Home Street Shrine Bazaar Museum Manchester City Gallery, Manchester. Curated by Gulam Mohammed Sheikh and Jyotinder Jain.
- Mango South Asian Women’s Creative Collective, The Talwar Gallery, New York.
- Self Institute of Modern art, Brisbane. Curated by Johan Pijnappel.
- Moist MAAP – Multimedia Art Asia Pacific, Beijing. Curated by Kim Machan.
- Cross Currents Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai. Curated by Anupa Mehta.
- Life in the time of Cholera APJ New Media Gallery, New Delhi. Curated by Pooja Sood.
- Aar-Paar 2 Public art exchange project of between India and Pakistan. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta and Huma Mulji.
- India Sabka Y B Chavan Centre, Mumbai.
- Century City : Art and Culture in the Modern Metropolis Tate Modern, London. Curated by Geeta Kapur and Ashish Rajadhaksha.
- Trash Experimenta Media Arts: BlackBox, Victoria Arts Centre, Melbourne
- Interactiva 01 Museum of Contemporary Art, Merida. Curated by Raul Balanquet.
- Vdor21/Break21 IV international festival of independent young artists, Slovenia.
- Embarkations Sakshi Gallery. Mumbai. Curated by Yashodhara Dalmia.
- Kala Ghoda – A Meeting Place Collaborative installation with Architect Abha Narain Lamba, Gallery Chemould, Mumbai.
- Ideas and Images National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai.
- Aar-Paar Public art exchange project of between India and Pakistan. Facilitated by Shilpa Gupta and Huma Mulji.
- The Mumbai Metaphor Tao Art Gallery, Mumbai. Curated by Anupa Mehta.
- Brief Experience (Part II) Lakeeren Gallery, Mumbai.
- Young Artists National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai.
- Legatee The Fine Arts Company, Mumbai
- The Edge of the Century Arpana Gallery, New Delhi. Curated by Amit Mukhapadhya.
- Art on the Pavement Sakshi Gallery, Mumbai.
- Altered Altars (three person show), Lakeeren Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- Gift / Flag / Stamp for India A SAHMAT Exhibition
- Sans Tache Gallery, Mumbai.
- Group Show Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- Jagruti- 50 Years of Independence Outdoor Installation, Lakeeren Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- Miniature Format Show Sans Tache Gallery, Mumbai.